Terms of Service
The written and visual contents of this website maybe protected by copyright and all rights remain with the original copyright owner, except where otherwise expressly noted. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos, are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
The information presented on this website is given in good faith and for general entertainment and interest only. The company and its members and officers, are not responsible for any inaccuracies and make no representation and give no warranty as to the accuracy or quality of the information contained on the website, or the supporting information published on it.
The information on this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information.
You agree to use the Site at your sole risk and that we shall not have any liability to you for the type of Material that you may access, including without limitation Material that you may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
This website may contain links to other websites. The owners accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by the owners of that other website.
The materials, information and comments included and/or expressed in or on comment sections “Comments” on this site are not necessarily those of Digital Bucket, or content providers. The content of these comments are not the responsibility of Digital Bucket. Digital Bucket may remove or modify any comments, without notice or liability, at any time at our discretion.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by emailing the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- the URL or description of each place where alleged infringing matrial is located;
- your contact information;
- a statement by you, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- your electronic signature or the electronic signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copywrite owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
Contact information for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows: